Saturday, April 26, 2014

Meant to Be Mine (A Porter Family Novel Book #2) By Becky Wade


Right off the author grabs your attention with a woman wanting to know how her old crush from high school was doing. We being women are curious about such things when we are still looking for the one God has for us. This led to a chance meeting where Ty and Celia have a mini series of adventures in Vegas. I was entertained and curious to where the author was going with the book. Then Ty changes his mind breaking Celia’s heart. I was really disappointed in Ty. Then Ty comes to Corvallis, Oregon and things are never the same in either one's life again. The book was a very quick read and a great unfolding tale of romance, forgiveness and redemption. I read over 300 pages in 3 days. I liked it so much I went and picked up the first book in the series, Undeniably Yours (A Porter Family Novel Book #1) and pre-ordered this second eBook for my Kindle.
*Disclaimer: I received a free copy for this book for review from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment