A Most Inconvenient Marriage by Regina Jennings

This was a fast read. Funny, witty scenarios that had me laughing out loud. Abigail is nurse who knows horses and how to run a ranch. She marries a dying soldier and promises to take care of his sister who has a severe heart problem and his mother by working the ranch. Then the real Jeremiah Calhoun comes home and what is Abigail to do now? Reading the unraveling of Abigail's past and how her present is affected caught my attention. The antics of the neighbor children intermingled with the mysterious disappearance of horses had you wanting to read further into the book than my time would allow. I had a couple of late nights not wanting to put the book down.

*Disclaimer: I received a free copy for this book for review from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up